Monday, June 28, 2010

America best value Inn A travel Experience over there




It was nice time when I travel to America best value inn which comes in st. Robert hotels best category. I give to us 5 rating for their services. There staff were so friendly. When I stayed there then felt so safe and comfortable and it was best for us.
I was fortunate enough to stay in one of their one bedroom suites. I didn't feel cramped at all. The work station area provided all the necessary elements I required to be productive. I had two lap tops and still had enough room to spread out. The bed was so comfortable and the kitchen facilities were more than sufficient.
I cooked almost every night. Two day went for fishing and caught few fish who’s were sufficient for us and cooked with delicious. It was great experience for us.
We can say something more like the entire on site staff to include Bred and Laura were terrific. You guys were awesome!!! Thank you for making my stay at Candlewood Suites my home away from home. I will definitely come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment